There are two kinds of businesses: Those that force you to read great walls of text just to understand what the flip they do (and what’s in it for you). And those that … well, don’t. Let me show you which camp I’m in.
WHAT I DO:
I design compelling infographics that get your business noticed and adored.
How I do it:
With can’t-stop-staring design that blends content strategy with visual appeal. I’ve even partnered up with Cass from Wild Spirit Co., a creative copywriting agency that writes words that woo and copy that converts, to provide full-service infographic design.
What does that mean?
From concept to completion, I craft creative infographics that explain your vision and ideas with style and substance. Cass does the word nerdery, I do the design and you get the benefit of a holistic service that does your brand justice.
What is an infographic?
An infographic is a visual designed to make information easier – and more enjoyable – to digest.
We believe that content should be fun and compelling. With zero boring bits. (Cos ain’t nobody got time for that.)
Because words are cool (just ask Cass) but without visuals, you’ll look like a fool.
You see, humans process up to 90% of information visually.
In fact, we’re actually wired to process visuals better than text.
Previews of our past work
It takes us just 1/10th of a second to absorb a visual scene. Even our memories are connected with visual and sensory input.
When images and text are paired together, people do 323% better at following instructions than those that don’t have illustrations or images available. This is because we remember 10% of what we hear, 20% of what we read and 80% of what we see and do.
Our brains store visual information in our long-term memory while text enters our working memory (the not-as-great memory system).
An Adobe study showed that given 15-minutes to consume content, two-thirds of people preferred to indulge in something deliciously designed than something plain.
Another study showed that colour visuals increase willingness to read by 80%.
Benefits of using infographics
- A scientifically proven way to capture your target market’s attention.
- A creative and research-backed way to keep your target market’s attention.
- Able to communicate valuable information that might otherwise have been skimmed or ignored completely.
- Increase the digestibility of your content.
- Are highly viral forms of content.
- Position you as an expert and authority.
- Are deliciously engaging.
- Are light and fluffy to consume while being nourishing and information-packed.
Where can I use an infographic?
Great question! We like that you’re already considering where your shiny new infographic can be put to work.
And the answer is simple: Anywhere you like!
Here are just some of the ways you can use an infographic:
- As a promotional poster.
- In your email marketing.
- As a ‘lead magnet’ for your sales funnel.
- As a freebie for your audience.
- On social media to attract the interest of your target market and drive traffic to your site.
- To complement your existing blog content.
- As course material or as stand-alone ‘how-to’ guides.
WHERE WE COME IN
Done for you infographic design
From concept to completion, you’ll have everything you need to attract your dream customers with a creative and compelling infographic. We even include a can’t-say-no call-to-action to increase conversions of your desired goal!
- Choose from five x creative and strategic infographic concepts (topics).
- Professional copywriting (up to 700 words) of one concept that gives your infographic a dose of word-wooing magic.
- Professional graphic design of one concept to bring your creative infographic concept and copy to life.
- Two rounds of edits/changes on copy and design.
What’s the turn-around time on your infographic services?
From concept to completion, expect four weeks of the-suspense-is-killing-me wait time (from project start time). It’ll be worth it, we promise.
What results can I expect from my infographic?
Depending on how much marketing and promotion love you give it, you can expect to see increased:
- Brand awareness and exposure
- Web traffic
- Social media followers
- Social media engagement
- Call-to-action conversions
Do I need to tell you what infographic I want?
You can. If you have an idea in mind – perfect! We’ll bring it to life. But if you just want content that connects and converts, leave the conceptualisation up to us. We’ll come to you with five infographic ideas (not the full concept, just a brief on what we plan to do) to choose from.
What information do I need to provide?
When you book in with us, you’ll receive a welcome kit that walks you through what to expect. We’ll also send over a questionnaire that will help us to understand more about your business, target market and goals (to ensure we’re creating meaningful content that gets you results).
Can I see some past infographics you’ve designed?
You sure can! Head on over here.
How will my infographic be delivered?
You will receive a PDF proof of your design via email to check (and swoon over) before requesting any edits. Once approved, the final artwork file will be sent to you via email as an interactive PDF file.
What are your payment terms?
Full payment is required up-front to reserve your spot in our calendar.
Do you offer refunds or exchanges?
How do I book in?
Simply click the button below or email Brianna at firstname.lastname@example.org